Thiel Fellowship Original name Under 20 years old 20 years old Is a fellowship founded by Peter Thiel of Billionaire through the Thiel Foundation. The Fellowship Program is aimed at students under the age of 22 and provides a total of $ 100,000 over a two-year period, as well as guidance and other resources to drop out of school or perform other tasks. Scientific research, Create a startup or work on a social movement.Candidates with a creative mind can apply Thiel Fellowship.
This fellowship was founded in 2011 by technology entrepreneur and investor Peter Thiel.Candidates can apply Thiel Fellowship 2022 It is in online mode and can be submitted by candidates who meet certain eligibility criteria. The Fellowship Application Form is online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can apply at any time.
Thiel Fellowship 2022: Overview
- This award is given to about 20 to 30 people each year.
- Fellowship programs are not limited to software engineers.In fact, it’s open to everyone Young people People who want to share their ideas with the world.
- The application form for this fellowship is open all year round. Therefore, you can apply at any time.
- Recipients must drop out to accept a fellowship.This also applies to those who go to school
- Winners of this fellowship do not have to move to San Francisco, as they are located around the world.
- Country- USA
- Fellowship Institute- Thiel Foundation network
- Research level- Non-Bachelor’s Program in All Fields
- Place to study- not specified
- deadline- There is no deadline, so you can apply at any time.
- Applicants must be 22 years or younger.
- Applicants must drop out of school.
- Scholarships are aimed at young people who want to create something new.
- The applicant must be able to show that he / she has a bright idea.
How to apply for Thiel Fellowship 2022
- A new page opens on the screen[サインアップ]You need to click on the option.
- On this page, you will need to enter your email ID and password to confirm your password.
- If you enter the required details correctly, a candidate account will be created.
Creating a profile
- Candidates will need to enter details such as name, email ID, and date of birth to create a profile.
University of Hull Scholarship
Filling out the application form
To start the application process[編集]Click the button. Click this button to open the detailed application form.
- first name
- Last name
- e-mail address
- date of birth
- present location
- Current work address and location
- Project / company link
- Linked link
- What cool things have you done in the past?
- Do you accept co-founding a startup with another idea?
- Are you currently attending college?
- Are there any eligible co-founders now?
- Would you recommend someone to the Thiel Fellowship?
- How did you find out about fellowship?
- After that, the candidate must submit a completed application form.