Applicants must satisfy TS ICET 2022 Qualification Standards apply for this examination. The Telangana State Comprehensive General Entrance Test (TS ICET) is a state-level exam organized for admission to MBA & MCA programs offered by various colleges and universities in Telaganana. This exam is organized by Kakati University, Varangal on behalf of the State Council of Higher Education of Telangana, Hyderabad. With this article, candidates can check Suitability of TS ICET 2022.
Please wait …
Suitability of TS ICET 2022
Here we give the right of residence and qualification to participate in the TS ICET exam. The Telangana State Council for Higher Education is responsible for publishing ICET TS eligibility criteria.
Applicants are invited to check their selection criteria before applying. If the candidate does not meet the selection criteria, this will lead to the disqualification of the candidate at a later stage of the admission process.
The ICET 2022 application form will be released from the first week of April 2022 without payment of arrears. This will only be provided online. Before filling out the application form, candidates must be prepared to provide payment details, qualifying exam details, date of birth, etc.
Place of residence and age:
- Students must be citizens of India.
- Applicants must meet local or non-local status requirements as established by Andhra Pradesh Schools.
- Applicants other than Indian nationals must meet the standards of the respective universities.
- There are no age restrictions to apply for the TS ICET 2022 exam.
Eligibility for qualification:
- For the MBA program: Applicants must complete a three-year bachelor’s degree at any recognized college or university.
- For the MCA program: Applicants must have a qualified bachelor’s degree lasting at least three years. Applicants must have a math level of 10 + 2.
- Evaluation criteria: Students should receive a minimum 50% points for general candidates and 45% points for reserved categories on the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who are: Students who appear in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have received a degree in distance learning must be recognized by the Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE & DEC / DEB.
- To enter, candidates must have a safe minimum 25% points on the TS ICET exam and without minimum scores for SC and ST candidates.
- Students who have completed a diploma without a qualification in a 10th, 12th grade, or three-year degree program are not eligible to apply for this exam.
Click here to test official eligibility criteria (last year).
Application form TS ICET 2022
Applicants will be able to complete the application form with the first week of April 2022. The application form can be filled in online. Any other mode will not be fun to fill out the application form.
The application form can be completed before the first week of August 2022 without delay and up the third week of August 2022 with late payment. Carefully fill in the details in the application form. Upload a photo and a signature of the passport size in the prescribed format. Print out the completed application form and save it for another admission procedure.
The application fee for TS ICET 2022 can be paid online using a debit / credit card or via internet banking. The fee is non-refundable
Eligibility criteria TS ICET 2022 must be tested by students to be eligible to apply for TS ICET 2022. In the article we mentioned place of residence, age and qualifications. Also the details of the application are mentioned in the article.
If you have other questions about Suitability of TS ICET 2022, you can leave your inquiries below in the comments box.