Application form NEET PG 2022 exempt from January 15, 2022. Exam date was announced. The National Examination Board (NBE) organizes each year the NEET PG, which is a national entrance exam. This entrance exam is conducted for admission to MD / MS / PG Diploma Courses / Postgraduate MBBS courses DNB and NBE. NEET PG scores are required to enroll in these courses at various medical colleges / institutions. No other scores of entrance exams at the state / institution level will be valid for admission to the said courses. In this article, we have provided complete information on the NEET PG 2022 application form, eligibility criteria, template, curriculum, etc.
Notifications NEET PG 2022 – Application dated January 15
The notice NEET PG 2022 has been issued. The application form is issued from January 15, 2022. Check out the application details here.
The date of the NEET PG 2022 exam has been announced. The exam will take place on March 12, 2022. Check here for details on the exam date.
Please wait …
NEET PG 2022 exam dates
In the table below, candidates can check the full dates of the NEET PG exam for the 2022 session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (previous)|
|Issue notice||January 2022|
|Availability of online application||January 2022|
|Deadline for online application||February 2022|
|An adjustment window opens for all candidates||February 2022|
|The final correction window for correcting images – photos, thumbprint and caption||February 2022|
|Availability of a pass card||February / March 2022|
|NEET PG 2022 exam||March 12, 2022|
|Announcement of results||April 2022|
Application form NEET PG 2022
Find out more about the NEET PG 2022 application form below:
- The online registration / application process for NEET PG 2022 will begin in January 2022.
- Applicants will only be available online to complete the application form.
- To complete the application form, students must complete the procedure – filling out an online user registration form, creating a user ID / application ID and password, uploading a photo, thumbprint, scanned signature and documents, choosing a city exam and paying for the exam.
- After completing and submitting the application, students must print out the completed application form along with the transaction ID printed on it. Keep it as evidence for any further reference.
- The adjustment window will also open in the third week of February 2022 to make changes to the application form. However, candidates should be aware that changes to these details – candidate name, email ID, city and nationality – are not permitted.
Applicants can check out the NEET PG application fee below for different categories:
Mode of payment of the application fee: Applicants can pay the application fee by debit / credit card.
|Category||Exam fee||Tax on goods and services @ 18%||Total amount to be paid|
|Candidate for General / OBC||4250 rupees||765 rupees||5015 rupees|
|ST / SC / PWD||3250 rupees||585 rupees||3835 rupees|
Eligibility criteria NEET PG 2022
Learn about NEET PG eligibility criteria in the section below:
General rights (for MD / MS / PG diploma courses):
- Qualification: Applicants must have an MBBS degree or a prior certificate approved by the MCI.
- Registration: The applicant must have a temporary or permanent MBBS degree registration certificate.
- Internship: Must complete 1 year of internship by June 30, 2022 or earlier.
General rights (courses after MBBS DNB and NBE Diploma):
- Qualification: The applicant must have an MBBS degree or a prior certificate approved by the MCI.
- Internship: He / she had to complete 1 year of internship before June 30, 2022 or earlier.
- Registration: Applicants must have a temporary or permanent MBBS degree registration certificate.
- Those candidates who are already taking the DNB course will not be eligible to enter the DNB until they have completed the entire course.
- Those who joined the broad special DNB course in or after January 2019 are not eligible for admission to the 2022 session.
Sample exam NEET PG 2022
Check out the details related to the NEET PG exam template in the section below:
- Exam mode: The NEET PG exam will be conducted online CBT.
- Exam sessions: The exam will be held one day in one shift.
- Exam language: The report will be available in English.
- Duration of work: The total time for the document will be 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Type of questions: The article will have questions with a choice.
- Number of questions: There will be a total of 200 questions in the article.
- Layout scheme: For each correct answer there are 4 points.
- Negative rating: 1 point is deducted for each incorrect answer.
Curriculum NEET PG 2022
The NEET PG program will include knowledge / subject area in accordance with the Regulations on Higher Medical Education issued by the MCI with the prior approval of the Government of India.
Applicants can prepare for the NEET PG with a variety of MBBS and BDS level subjects. Full curriculum information can be checked online at the website.
Tips for preparing for NEET PG 2022
Candidates can check out the following tips for preparing NEET PG for exam assistance:
- Start preparing for the exam by reading the full information about its program and template.
- Make a proper schedule and follow it every day.
- Solve previous year’s issues and sample documents for good practice.
- Make short notes and scores as you prepare for the exam.
- Revision is a very important part of preparation. Students should review their short notes.
FAQ (frequently asked questions)
Admission card NEET PG 2022
NEET PG Admit Card candidates can download from February / March 2022. Applicants will be able to download a ticket to the hall online from the website. Applicants should keep in mind that certificates will not be issued to those who are found unfit for the exam.
Students will be informed of the availability of tickets to the hall by email / SMS. No admission cards will be sent to candidates by email.
The result of NEET PG 2022
The result will be available to candidates online in March / April 2022. Applicants must upload their scorecard from the website by entering their login details.
The NEET PG result will only be valid for the current admission session and cannot be carried over to the next session. Following the announcement of the results the rank of NEET PG will also be published on the website.
NEET PG 2022 Cut Off
To enroll in MD / MS / PG degree courses, candidates must receive a minimum qualification score. Those who score below the established scores will not be considered eligible for enrollment, and the candidate will not be awarded a merit / rank.
NEET PG Cut Off for general candidates is 50% (40% for ST / SC / OBC / Reserved PWD candidates). For UR-PWD candidates, cut-off points are 45%.
Counseling NEET PG 2022
Once the results of the NEET PG are announced, the consultation schedule and procedure will be published on the website. Registration for the PG consultation, which will be conducted by the designated advisory body, will be in accordance with the details provided by the candidates in the application process.
The candidate’s admission and documents will be checked for admission. Students must submit all of their documents to obtain a place in the allotted colleges.
If you have any questions related NEET PG 2022, you can make your request in the comments section below.