SRMHCAT 2022 application form was started with 15th January 2022 via the internet mode. SRMHCAT (SRM Haryana Common Aptitude Test) is a general university-level entrance exam SRM University, Delhi NCR. The exam will be held for admission to various UG and PG Courses with Engineering, Management and the Arts fields. Qualified candidates from the entrance exams will receive a place in their application program at SRM University, Delhi NCR. In this article, we have provided complete information with the latest updates Admission SRMHCAT 2022.
SRMHCAT 2022 Notifications – The application is running
The SRMHCAT 2022 application form has been launched through online fashion. Click here to apply.
Please wait …
SRMHCAT 2022 exam dates
Here are the full previous exam dates for the SRMHCAT 2022 exam:
|Launch an online application||January 15, 2022|
|Deadline for early admission||4th week of March 2022|
|Deadline for applications||The last week of May 2022|
|Availability of a pass card||1street week of June 2022|
|SRMHCAT 2022 exam date||4th week of June 2022|
|Declaration of results||1street week of July 2022|
|Counseling begins with||2and week of July 2022|
SRMHCAT 2022 application form
Read full information with some key instructions regarding the SRMHCAT 2022 application form:
- The application form will be available through both online fashion.
- Only candidates will be allowed to apply for the entrance exams.
- Candidates will be able to complete the application form with January 2022.
- The applicant must fill in the application form very carefully because there will be no possibility to correct the application.
- The details filled in by the applicant in the application form must be valid, as any change in the details may lead to the rejection of the application form.
- Details such as your email ID and phone number need to be correct and personal as all communication will be made through them.
- Applicants must submit an application form earlier the last week of May 2022since the application form is not accepted after the set date.
- Applicants are encouraged to keep a printout of the completed application form and a payment receipt for future use.
- The application fee for each candidate will be 1100 rupees / –
- Candidates can use Credit card, debit card, net banking and draft demand (DD) payment gateways for the application fee transaction.
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
SRMHCAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the full qualification standards prescribed for SRMHCAT 2022:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10 + 2 averages or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Stamps: He / she must have a minimum score 50% signs on the qualifying exam to be eligible for the exam.
- Scorecard: Applicants must have a valid JEE Main / SRMJEE / SRMHCAT exam card.
For LL.B. (with honors):
- Qualification: Candidates must be bachelor’s degree owner of any discipline recognized by the UGC.
- Estimates: Applicants must have at least security 50% points in his degree.
- Score card: He / she must have a valid scorecard CLAT / AILET / SRMHCAT exam.
For B.Com .:
- Qualification: Applicants must pass or appear in 10 + 2 intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Estimates: He / she should get at least 50% points with accounting, math, economics and business subjects.
For M.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree B.Tech/BE or equivalent from any recognized institution.
- Estimates: candidates must score a minimum 50% points on the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Scorecard: Applicants must have a valid score SRMHCAT / GATES.
For MBA courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must be bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Estimates: He / she had to score a minimum score 50% points on their qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Scorecard: Applicants must have a valid score CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT / NMAT exam.
SRMHCAT 2022 exam template
The full SRMHCAT 2022 exam template will look like this:
- Exam mode: SRMHCAT examination will be conducted through online fashion only.
- Type of questions: The the question will consist of Multiple choice questions only (MCQ).
- Duration: Total 90 minutes will be allocated to candidates to address the issue.
- average: The examination environment will be in English language only.
- Total questions: It will be total 100 questions in the paper with questions.
- Layout scheme: For every correct answer 3 points will be rewarded and 1 rating will be charged for each incorrect answer.
SRMHCAT 2022 Curriculum
The SRMHCAT 2022 curriculum will be different for each proposed program. The UG course program will consist of a variety of 12 questionsth exam level and for PG courses, the program will consist of various questions from relevant UG courses.
Applicants can check out the full program of each individual program offered through SRMHCAT 2022, through the Government website.
Here are some effective tips for preparing for SRMHCAT 2022 for better exam preparation:
- Complete the full exam template and program.
- Take proper notes and review them properly.
- Make a proper schedule for the study and then start preparing.
- Avoid unnecessary distractions and focus on research.
- Take the mock test and solve the previous year and sample documents.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Admission card SRMHCAT 2022
The SRMHCAT Admit card will be available from the Government website online. Authorities will release the recognition card only for registered candidates from the registration process. Registered candidates will be able to access the card 1street week of June 2022.
The admission card will be an important document containing information about the candidates received and the exam. No candidates can receive cards by mail or other offline mode.
The result of SRMHCAT 2022
The SRMHCAT score will be published for each candidate who participated in the exam. Candidates will be able to download their result by logging on to the authority’s website online. The result will be officially announced from 1street week of July 2022.
The authorities will prepare the result on the basis of the candidate’s performance at the entrance exams. Based on the results, the body will select a shortlist of candidates for further admission procedures.
Consultations SRMHCAT 2022
The SRMHCAT consultation will be conducted for each shortlist a few days after the results are announced. Applicants will be able to take part in the consultation procedure with 2and week of July 2022.
The consultation procedure will be conducted in different rounds depending on the availability of seats after each round of consultation. Places will be allocated to candidates based on the points they scored in the entrance exams.
The final admission will be assigned to the candidate after rounds of document verification. Applicants will need to bring all the necessary documents for verification.
If you have any other questions regarding SRMHCAT 2022, you can ask your request in the comments section.